Time was made up so that everything doesn't happen at once-Mazi (White Collar)
I won't always like you, but I'll always love you. -Reba
I'm at the end of my rope and I'm losing control and I'm about to let go-KJ-52 (Christian Rapper)
A trying time is no time to quit trying-Miley Cyrus
Running at Falls Creek is one of the stupidest things I've ever attempted-Tommy Woodard
I'm always right. Unless of course I'm wrong. That blew your mind didn't it?-Zach Foley
What purposes do tassels serve...... pure evil-Shawn Spencer (Psych)
if don't know what to do get back online-KJ52
Do what you can do where God has you- Tommy Woodard
It wasn't part of their great plan but, it was part of God's plan-Tommy Woodard
Sale at mattress outlet; sounds redundant.-Shawn
The God of peace wants to give you the peace of God- Tommy Woodard
I'm going to tell you who's going to win the super bowl and, if you don't like it you don't like ice cream- Mike Ditka
Sin's intent is to dethrone God-Jon Bawden
I am the way the truth and the life no one comes to the Father except through me.- Jesus
If it doesn't make sense; it's not true- Judge Judy
[Your Testimony] isn't about what you do it's about what you did- Lecrae
These are awesome quotes. I make a point to write down any quote I hear that means something to me.
My favorite is Leonard Ravenhill's "Is what you're living for worth Christ dying for?"
ReplyDeleteIt makes you stop and think!
That's really good... I had a lot more but i wanted a good mix of funny and meaningful!
ReplyDelete