- If you could have an endless supply of any food, what would you get?
- Chick-fil-A... are there any other options?
- If you were an animal, what would you be and why?
- I would probably be a giraffe or zebra.
- What is one goal you’d like to accomplish during your lifetime?
- I want to be a great wife and adopt.
- When you were little, who was your favorite super hero and why?
- I didn't really have a favorite superhero because I didn't watch cartoons but, I loved the Olson Twins so that's my answer.
- Who is your hero? (a parent, a celebrity, an influential person in one’s life)
- I have many heroes, my parents, doctors, those who have come before me and after me to fight for me (the military), and Jesus Christ.
Tuesday, January 25, 2011
Get to know me
I Googled icebreaker questions and I got twenty. I will answer five at a time. I encourage you to do the same just because it's so lame!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Why a giraffe or Zebra?
ReplyDeleteUmmmm..... Idk. Giraffes are tall and Zebras have stripes
ReplyDelete