Pages

Friday, February 11, 2011

Super Bowl

The Super Bowl was last Sunday. Although the commercials fell short of the expectation, this was an awesome year for the Super Bowl game. Aaron Rodgers was a beast and he totally exceeded my expectations. Prior to the game I was asked several times, "Who do you think will win?" My response every time was, "I want the Packers to win but, the Steelers are going to win." I was pleasantly surprised by the Packers and their amazing defense.

The best two Super Bowl commercial from this year.



1 comment:

  1. I'm not into football at all, but I was for the Packers. I didn't have a clue who was expected to win, but about 15 years ago I saw a guy paint the packers logo on his front lawn for superbowl weekend and that stuck with me. *lol* They're got to be good to have that type of disply, right?

    Only.... the players are probably all new, now.

    ReplyDelete