I enjoy TV immensely! However I don't watch a lot of TV shows there's just not enough time in the day.
I do watch some great shows though.... here is my list
Psych-My absolute favorite show on TV great one-liners but, at the same time great references to past episodes. Along with that, they also use catchphrases i.e. "Note to self," "Heard about Pluto? That's messed up right?" "Waaaaait for it" I love every episode! Some episodes I absolutely love!
the middle-Just started watching this show. Absolute hilarity every five minutes-at least! Patricia Heaton is wonderful in this.
NCIS-This show is one I watch on re-runs and usually out of order. This results in constant confusion over what has already happened. Due to this fact; I have kind of stopped watching it.
SportsCenter-For the latest sports information!
SportsNation-Colin Cowherd and Michelle Beadle=wonderful show!
I think that's all. if I think of more they might be published at a later date that is undetermined.
You want to know what's funny? I watch so little TV that I have never heard of any of those, which the possible exception of Sports Center. I think maybe I've caught one of the boys in the house watching sports. What can I say? I'm a little out of touch. :)
ReplyDelete