Pages

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Hi!

I just feel like I should post since I haven't in well over a month.

Here's what's happened to me:

  • Worked
  • Paged at the Oklahoma State House
  • Got a new boss
  • Worked Some More
  • Went to a high school baseball game
  • Went to a couple soccer games
  • Watched the Thunder play as much as possible
  • Stillwater for the spring game
  • Watched some little league baseball
  • Watched the ladies Church Softball team
  • Went to my first and last roller derby... I can now say I've been to one
  • Watched the Royal Wedding
  • Got a twitter account @yourfavhannah
  • Made peach Cobbler for Easter
  • Went to SecretChurch... Amazing Teaching by the one and only David Platt
  • Worked for Melissa Hall at Lighthouse studio for two different proms
  • Watched the NCAA Men's Basketball Finals
  • I got a facebook
  • I attended my last disciple now as a student
  • I participated in my last schubert festival
  • I said goodbye to my last youth minister and his family
My life!

No comments:

Post a Comment