- Growing up, what were your favorite toys to play with as a child?
- My favorite doll was susie.
- Tell us about a unique or quirky habit of yours.
- I sometimes walk on my tippy toes.
- If you had to describe yourself using three words, it would be…
- chill, tired, and cold.
- If someone made a movie of your life would it be a drama, a comedy, a romantic-comedy, action film, or science fiction?
- This is a repeat question.
- If I could be anybody besides myself, I would be…
- I really don't know I love my life!
Saturday, February 5, 2011
Icebreakers tres
Labels:
icebreaker
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Okay.... so #4 is a repeat question, but I didn't get to see the answer, so what is it?
ReplyDeleteAnd I think mine would change from day to day - but it would probably be comedy for the most part. Life with little ones can be pretty funny!
http://justlikethis4now.blogspot.com/2011/01/more-icebreakers.html
ReplyDeleteIt would probably be about my childhood and I would be played by Bailee Madison.