- Here are more!
- What’s your favorite thing to do in the summer?
- Go to camp and hang out with my friends
- If they made a movie of your life, what would it be about and which actor would you want to play you?
- It would probably be about my childhood and I would be played by Bailee Madison.
- If you were an ice cream flavor, which one would you be and why?
- Mint Chocolate because even though it is kind of plain it has something different.
- What’s your favorite cartoon character, and why?
- Tinkerbell, Mickey Mouse, and Thumper. I don't know why I like them.
- If you could visit any place in the world, where would you choose to go and why
- New York City to see Wicked, watch a Yankees game, and Times Square.
Sunday, January 30, 2011
More icebreakers
Labels:
icebreaker,
me
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment