Pages

Saturday, January 1, 2011

FOOTBALL

I went to Texas last week for a bowl game... it was awesome. I used this opportunity to look for a Texas Christian University t-shirt. I figured I can find a shirt right? WRONG! I found two TCU t-shirts one was $30 and the other had a saying on the back that I didn't get. I love TCU's color (purple) and mascot (the superfrog) so I was dying to get a shirt.

I also thought I would share this video about football by the skit guys.Idol Worship « Videos « The Skit Guys

1 comment:

  1. I went to Texas last week for a bowl game, also. Only I went to the Army vs. SMU game to support the United States Military Accademy. T-Shirts were expensive there, too. But, oh well... they didn't have anything that looked like a girl to fit Grace so I tried to buy her a football - but, she didn't want it. It was flat so she thought it was broken and chose dip-n-dots instead. Kids can actually be pretty cheap to entertain if we listen and get them what THEY want instead of what we'd like for them to have!

    ReplyDelete