Pages

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Shutterfly

I love Shutterfly! It is cyber week so there are tons of great deals going on this week. All of them will make great gifts this Christmas! This is a wonderful web site and great resource for different celebrations from birthdays to graduations.

Last August I made an 8X8 white photo book with all of my pictures from this past summer.


I also created a notebook with four pictures on the cover for my notes from Falls Creek, it had more pages than I expected so it has become my year long notetaking book.


Last year I made Christmas Cards with pictures from our trip to Disney World.


I love their share sites, they are a great way to share pictures from trips you go on with others because they can add to them as well.

We always have a personalized calendar with our new pictures from the previous year.

*I am receiving 50 free cards through Shutterfly's blogging program*

1 comment: